Soni-Grow Home and Garden Kit

Use sound and organic nutrients to dramatically increase plant growth, vitality and pest resistance

It's a clean kill for insect pests usingi this non-toxic organic powder that's beneficial to humans and pets


Imagine Free Energy / Power at your home - Discover serveral ways electricity could be produced for free with a
Public Awareness Kit

Fire Barrier

Non-toxic Fire Retardant, out- performs toxic varieties
Fire Barrier

Magnetic Laundry System


Magnetic Laundry SystemNever buy laundry soap again!
Magnetic Laundry System

Power Controller

Save energy and extend motor life
Power Controller

Hydroweed Absorbent

Amazing oil absorbent rejects water

Use this amazing Paint-on-Insulation to block thermal transfer far more effectively than bat insulation




Get a Passport without a Birth Certificate or SSN

The more you discover about government corruption and deceit, the more you may want to extricate yourself from the associated system - especially to protect your kids from becoming enslaved by that system. If your children have no SSN how could they ever declare their "income" on a 1040 form to the government?

in 1996 my wife and I were able to get an American passport for our daughter without either a state issued birth certificate or an SSN. In 2006 we successfully renewed this passport uterly disregarding the scowl delivered by one of the counter people at the post office.

If you avoided getting a birth certificate from the state and have no SSN, you should be able to do as we have done and get your child a passport, based on your inherent right-to-travel.

We were fortunate to have our child at home in the care of a wonderful midwife and so were able to avoid the treacherous and poisonous hospital experience. I believe our midwife has since moved to Jamaica because interference from the American medical monopoly "establishment" was becoming too great. For this reason, you may want to consider going to Jamaica for a home birth.

Contrary to conventional thought (though thankfully this is changing), it's far more dangerous to have your child born in a hospital than it is to have your baby at home. The most important thing for your child's health and safety is to absolutely insist that no vaccinations be administered to your child.

If you can't get the hospital to agree to this for your child's safety, then you must find another place to have your child where your wishes to avoid poisoning your child will be respected. For more on the brain damage inflicted by vaccinations Click Here.

If you insist on going to a hospital, you can still avoid the SSN by refusing to sign, and by not giving the baby's name to the hospital, since they can't assign a slave number to an un-named child. You'll have to be very firm about this if you go that way. Avoid signing anything at the hospital that has anything to do with notification to the state, government or the social security administration of the "birth". If they insist on getting your signature, then ask them why they need a signature from you. You'll discover there's no rational reason for you to give them any signatures, other than perhaps the credit card receipt.

You'll want to create an affidavit of live birth, or send me a message asking for a sample of the affidavit we used so you can use it to as a template for your own.

Next you'll want to go to your county courthouse and have that recorded.

In order to get your child's passport you'll need to prove that you were smart enough not to surrender your child to the state, since getting a birth certificate from the state makes your child a ward of the state. To accomplish this, you'll need a "statement of no found record" from the state department on the baby's name. The "Department of Health and Human Resources" keeps records of the slaves in their domain. It's through the same process that a request is made for a certified birth certificate, that you can get a certification that no birth record exists. You should make it clear in the request that you know that no birth record will exist but that you need a certification of this.

It's this certificate that is the key to getting a passport since the passport agency will need to have proof that your child is not already a slave of the state before they will issue a passport when no SSN (slave surveillance number) or birth certificate (certificate of enslavement) is provided. On your passport application you'll substitute a certified recording of your "affidavit of embodiment" (birth) record and the "certificate of no found record" from the state department. In order to finally get the passport I followed up with a few phone calls and demanded that my public servants do their job since we have a right to travel and by delaying the processing they were engaging in a hinderance of that right.

You should understand that your child will have the status of "American National", though it probably won't say this on his/her passport. If you look up the word citizen you'll discover it means subject and a "united states citizen" is a "subject" of the united states.

Note too: It's called a "Birth Canal", and a "Berth" is a place for a boat to be tied up while it sits in the water. These are terms related to their maritime admiralty products through the birth certificate. Knowing how to navigate in the waters of maritime law can improve the chances your child will experience real freedom in their lifetime. Take control of your own life by empowering yourself with knowledge. See also my Links Page

Order Public Awareness Kit Here