Mankind’s Greatest Dream – Healthcare’s Greatest Nightmare
Drink 1/2 your body weight of water in ounces, daily. Example: 180 lb = 90 oz. of water daily. Divide that into 8 or 10 oz. glasses and that’s how many glasses you will need to drink, daily. Use 1/4 tsp. of salt for every quart of water you drink. Use salt liberally with food. As long as you drink the water, you can use the salt. Use only 50 to 80 mineral, no additive, unprocessed sea salt. Avoid table salt. It only has three minerals in it.
best sea salts contain all minerals, you should eat a banana or two a day for potassium and take some magnesium, calcium and zinc to maximize your immune system. Avoid caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. These are diuretics and will dehydrate you. Every 6 oz. of caffeine or alcohol requires an additional 10 to 12 oz. of water to re-hydrate you.
Monitor your pH checking both urine and saliva with test strips. We buy ours from www.microessentiallab.com or 718-338-3168. We pay $2.50 per 100 for the strips that measure from 4.0 to 7.5. There are strips available with a broader range also. The best pH is 7.36. The lower the reading, the more acid your body is and the more difficult it for it to repair itself because it is then in a degenerative state. You will find that in most cases, the people with cancer and other terrible health problems are very acid.
Water & sea salt are the best for neutralizing acid, but there are foods you need to select for proper pH. Read all about pH on curezone.com to buy the book, “The pH Miracle.” You will be amazed at how acid soda, coffee, tea and beer are if you check them with litmus paper. Likewise check the worst and best foods with litmus paper also so you understand how important it is to eat properly. Exercise must also be done regularly as nothing works without proper exercise. Walking is best. See exercise link.
About the Free Water Cure
We all know that, thanks to a drug-based medical education, doctors are illiterate in nutrition. That is why our healthcare system is largely incompetent to high heaven in preventive medicine. It is my belief that medical schools are so hungry for grants from drug companies that they are willing to discard common sense to promote drug-based solutions for virtually all health problems. That is except when salt and water can be sold in the form of a saline IV for approximately a $350 dollar installed price.
Keep in mind that the first medical protocol for a patient once hospitalized is a saline IV because those who establish these protocols should be well aware that the reason most people are admitted (other than trauma, patients) is due to lack of salt and/or water.
This ignorance is to such an extent that doctors aren’t even taught that the first thing that should be checked in any patient is his hydration and salt levels because nothing, other than lack of oxygen, can kill us quicker.
What’s worse is that your doctor hasn’t a clue that lack of either is what most likely put you in the hospital in the first place.
In fact, the doctor’s education in nutrition is to such a low level his schooling hasn’t taught him to understand that caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, sodas and alcoholic beverages are deadly diuretics and many doctors are heavy users of such.
Why is caffeine a staple on every hospital menu? I guess that’s to make sure business doesn’t get slow. If auto mechanics used the same logic as mainstream medicine to fix cars they wouldn’t have a customer.
They would never check the water level to see if there is enough and would only sell additives and parts transplants to cover up the problems caused by lack of water. Your oil light comes on. No problem, take the bulb out. Isn’t that what your doctor has been taught to do when a person has severe pain; disconnect the alarm system by masking the pain? Isn’t the problem still there?
If you don’t get your car’s ball joints greased, you have metal on metal and the joints will wear out. If you don’t get enough cartilage building water and salt your cartilage will degenerate and bone rubs on bone causing your joints to wear out and degenerates causing arthritis. So instead of using the common sense of recommending more water and salt, your doctor has been taught to give pain killers until a profitable joint replacement or back operation can be done. Every driver constantly monitors his car’s water and oil levels.
Well, water in the human body serves similar functions like the fluids in your car plus the most critical part of every metabolic process where salt is almost as critical. But doctors weren’t taught to check water and salt levels. Instead they were brainwashed into trusting in the scientific absurdity of medical schools which has ignored nutrition because there is no money in it.
The result is a very profitable “treat the effect and not the cause” business. According to Dr. B., most so-called incurable diseases are nothing more than disease labels given to various stages of drought. Literally, our healthcare system has declared war on the American people, including those of us who run this incompetent system. Thanks to Dr.
Batmanghelidj, you have options. As always, Dr. B. recommends that you consult your doctor before making changes, especially where congestive heart failure and renal problems (related to liver and kidneys) may be a factor.
All that we ask is that when you are totally convinced that his discovery is true, then share it with everyone you can. There is only a handful of us who’ve taken on the most powerful system in our country, the $1.7 trillion healthcare system. In no way are we blaming those of us who work in the system because this deadly system has created the problem and it must be reformed.
According to Dr. B., the ignorance of healthcare is directly killing more than one million Americans a year by treating drought in the human body with drugs and money generating procedures.
In reality, we are all contributing to this holocaust so long as we put profitability before responsibility. This means that so long as we believe that our worth as human beings is measured in terms of money and power, we are contributing to everything that is taking away from the quality of our lives. No one is to blame for what is happening, but we are all responsible. May God protect us from ourselves?
WATER IS THE
FIRST NUTRIENT THE BODY NEEDS
some of the other reasons why your body needs water everyday:
- Without water, nothing lives.
- Comparative shortage of water suppresses and eventually kills some aspects of the body.
- Water is the main source of energy—the “cash flow” of the body.
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside each and every cell of the body—it provides the power to live.
- Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient—less abnormal DNA is made.
- Water increases greatly the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow where the immune system is formed (all its mechanisms)—including its efficiency against cancer.
- Water is the main solvent for all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
- Water energizes food, and food particles are then able to supply the body with this energy during digestion. This is why food without water has absolutely no energy value for the body.
- Water increases the rate of absorption into the body of essential substances in food.
- Water is used to transport all substances inside the body.
- Water increases the efficiency of red blood sells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
- When water reaches a cell, it brings the cell oxygen and takes the waste gases to the lungs for disposal.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and prevents arthritis and back pain.
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them “shock-absorbing water cushions.”
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
- Water prevents heart attacks and strokes.
- Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and the brain.
- Water is essential for the body’s cooling (sweat) and heating (electrical) systems.
- Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, particularly thinking.
- Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
- Water is directly needed for the production of all hormones made by the brain, including melatonin.
- Water prevents attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Water increases efficiency at work; it expands your attention span.
- Water is a better pick-me-up than any other beverage in the world—and it has no side effects.
- Water prevents stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
- Water prevents fatigue—it gives the energy of youth.
- Water makes the skin smooth and prevents aging.
- Water gives luster and shine to the eyes.
- Water prevents glaucoma.
- Water normalizes the blood-manufacturing systems in the bone marrow—it helps prevent leukemia and lymphoma.
- Water is absolutely vital for making the immune system more efficient in different regions to fight infections and cancer cells where they are formed.
- Water dilutes the blood and prevents it from clotting during circulation.
- Water decreases premenstrual pains and hot flashes.
- Water and heartbeats create the dilution of “waves” that keep things from “sedimenting” in the blood stream.
- The human body has no water storage to draw on during dehydration. This is why you must drink regularly throughout the day.
- Dehydration prevents sex hormone production—one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
- Drinking water separates the sensations of thirst and hunger.
- To lose weight, water is the best way to go—drink water on time and lose weight without much dieting. Also, you will not eat excessively when you are only thirsty for water.
- Dehydration causes deposits of toxic sediments in the tissue spaces, fat stores, joints, kidneys, liver, brain, and skin. Water will clear these deposits.
- Water takes away the morning sickness of pregnancy.
- Water integrates mind and body functions. It increases the ability to realize goals and purpose.
- Water prevents the loss of memory as we age. It prevents Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Water reverses addictive urges, including those for caffeine, alcohol, and some addictive drugs.